Jason McLeod joins La Valencia as consulting culinary director
Jason McLeod has joined La Valencia on a consulting basis as the Director of Culinary and Food and Beverage Operations.
A press release said his “focus will be to oversee the creative direction of new culinary experiences at the hotel, including new Mediterranean Room menus and new summer dining events for guests and locals. “
He served as executive chef at the Grand Del Mar before moving the same post at Ria Restaurant at The Elysian Hotel in Chicago, which was awarded two Michelin stars in its first year.
- La Jolla’s NINE-TEN named ‘San Diego’s Best Hotel Fine Dining Restaurant’
- Seaside Café to open at Scripps Institution
- Eddie V’s gearing up for late July opening in La Jolla
- Latte by the Sea in La Jolla marks opening with tasting
- Valet compromise offered for La Jolla’s Prospect Street
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=44264