La Jolla traffic board to take on Torrey Pines Road on Thursday
The La Jolla Traffic and Transportation Board will meet at 5 p.m. Thursday at the La Jolla Rec Center.
This week’s agenda will include discussion of proposed Torrey Pines Road Corridor improvements, with a likely vote on competing proposals, one to break down long-term project work into 4 segments and the other calling for 8 segments.
Other agenda items are:
• End of Summer Fire Run – Street Closures on Prospect to Felspar,
• 2-hour parking on the 8500 Block of Nottingham Place,
• West Muirlands Drive speed change from 25 to 30 mph,
• Removal of red curb from northbound La Jolla Blvd. from Colima to Midway
The board, comprised of members from La Jolla community planning and merchant groups, is a subcommittee of the La Jolla Community Planning Association, the community’s land-use advisory group to the city.
The public is encouraged to attend.
- Speeders take note: La Jolla’s West Muirlands residents want changes
- West Muirlands repairs closure to last another week
- Broken water line adds to woes along West Muirlands Drive
- City crews replacing sewer pipe on West Muirlands;
- Two injured in La Jolla accident
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=44227