Un-Gala raises funds for the fight against Alzheimer’s
In addition to his role as president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, he serves on the board of The John Douglas French Alzheimer’s Foundation and is a board member and the national spokesperson for My Stuff Bags Foundation, a program that addresses the immediate physical and emotional needs of children rescued from abuse.
- Preuss School UCSD raises record $375,000 at annual benefit
- A perfect spring day dawns for Jr. League’s Island Divine
- Soroptimist luncheon shines spotlight on women helping women
- La Jolla Playhouse supporters and stars shine at 2011 Gala
- Wine-tasting event nets funds for La Jolla High
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=44010