Upgraded Bird Rock condo a great place to live
• 366 Forward, Unit B
Living close to the ocean and near the Bird Rock shopping area makes this unit a great place to live. When the builder built the retail/residential complex, the sellers chose the location of their unit and then created a special environment within the complex. This home has a separate entry from the other units and is larger than the others.
The European-style kitchen with granite counter tops and like-new appliances has rarely been used. The bathrooms, too, have granite and stone. Located close to Bird Rock Elementary School, this is a perfect home for year-round living or using as a second home. Its roof deck has great views to Point Loma and the hills of Mexico. Two parking spots are well located in the secured parking garage.
Prudential California Realty
(858) 459- 0501
- Prudential invites Tom Zokaei to Honor Society
- House of the Week: 1001 Genter Street #5E
- Prudential’s Joan Schultz earns client satisfaction award
- Prudential’s Kate Adams recognized for consistent success in La Jolla
- Custom La Jolla home showcases contemporary design
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=43783