They’re Engaged! Angelica Maria Quintero and Eric Matthew Spielman
Angelica Maria Quintero and Eric Matthew Spielman will be married on June 25 by Rabbi Jon Hanish in Paso Robles at the Santa Margarita Ranch. Angie is vice president, relationship manager with JP Morgan Chase, and a graduate of New York University. She is the daughter of Luz Elena Aristizabel of Cali, Colombia and Dr. Bernard Quintero of Panama City, Panama.
Eric, is a senior product manager at TuneWiki, a tech start up in Santa Monica and a graduate of University of Pennsylvania and the Kellogg School of Management. He is the son of Amy and Charles (Chuck) Spielman of La Jolla.
Angie and Eric met in 2006 at the ESPN Zone in Time Square when a mutual friend introduced them. After three years of dating, Eric proposed to Angie overlooking the Pacific at the Casa del Mar hotel, where Eric pretended to win a sweepstakes night for two. Instead, Eric won a sweepstakes for life with Angie accepting his proposal
- Afghan Women’s Writing Project helps to link East-West cultures
- La Jolla native and his wife publish book to bring about ‘Sea Change’
- Actor Ted Danson among speakers to address librarians in San Diego
- Several holiday church concerts in La Jolla this Sunday
- BEST BETS to help you plan the week ahead, Dec. 2-11
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=43894