Prudential invites Tom Zokaei to Honor Society
Prudential California Realty has recognized Broker Associate Tom Zokaei with the Honor Society award for his exceptional sales production in 2010. The achievement ranks Zokaei, who is based out of the company’s La Jolla office, among the top 11 percent of more than 54,000 Prudential agents nationwide.
A San Diego resident for the past 25 years, developed an interest in real estate from his experience with the purchase of his first home at the age of 20. Since that time he has constantly worked to advance his industry knowledge and ensure that he is a valuable resource to his clients.
With a real estate background that spans more than 14 years, he began his career as the owner and manager of Golden State Realty and Financial.
- La Jolla’s Team Chodorow racks up another good year
- Prudential’s Kate Adams recognized for consistent success in La Jolla
- Karen Friedman of La Jolla’s Gallery Properties gets buyer designation
- Tash Team on track for stellar 2010
- La Jolla Realtor Susan Nystrom Walsh earns SRES designation
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=42693