La Jolla couple lead in ‘World’s Most Romantic Proposal’ contest: Need your thumbs-up vote online!
The romantic tale of La Jolla doctor/nurse team — Nathan Watson, MD FACEP and Gudrun Skula — who do a lot of medical volunteering abroad, is among the Top 10 entries to win Langham Hotels’ “World’s Most Romantic Proposal” contest. The pair needs your help with an online vote by June 6 when the contest ends.
“Last year I proposed in a hot air balloon in the Serengeti and we submitted the video to the contest. The prize is one-million air miles and free hotel stays throughout Langham Hotels on four continents,” said Dr. Watson. “Anyone with a Facebook account can vote. Just follow this link,
http://bit.ly/nathangudrun and then, you have to “LIKE” the Romantic Proposal contest, scroll down to find the video with our names, and “LIKE” the video. We are the only contestants from California and right now we’re ahead of all the other videos!”
- Women in the arts invite others to join their La Jolla ‘support’ group
- UCSD’s International Center grows by leaps and plans and students
- Always on call: Hospital continues ‘Miss Ellen’s’ legacy of giving
- Preps come out to support author’s new poke at traditions
- LJ Shores underwater photo contest takes off
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=42800