Torrey Pines provides a perfect setting for nature art festival
Tony Mertz chats about his images from the deep blue sea.
The second annual plein-air Art in the Pines Festival at Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve ended on a warm, sunny note after morning sprinkles and cool clouds threatened to dampen the fun on Sunday, May 15. A steady stream of visitors browsed the artist booths filled with paintings, pottery, prints and photographs of familiar coastal images. Shoppers walked off with ‘sunsets’ and ‘surf scenes’— all reasonably priced!
- Music Society patrons waltz the night away at WinterFest Gala
- Natural History Museum gala touts bi-national education
- Gingerbread City raises funds for Epilepsy Foundation
- Annual Williamsburg Tea is steeped in tradition
- From La Jolla With Love — MCASD gala a hit with guests
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=42373
Posted by Staff
on May 29, 2011. Filed under Life
, Social Photo Galleries
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry