Local business folk mingle at Town Council’s Sunsetter
Event planner Jeannette Day, Soroptimist International president Lisa Lindgren and Mari Prez of Optimal Health.
The Town Council was formed in 1950 as a consortium of several civic and business organizations to provide La Jollans with a forum for debate, discussion, action on community concerns, and to advise local, state and federal governments of the community’s position on these issues. The Town Council meets at 5 p.m. second Thursdays of the month at the La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect St. To learn more, call (858) 454-1444.
- Autumn chill in the air at last Sunsetter of the summer
- Community backs fundraiser in support of Bird Rock Elementary
- San Diego’s ‘Best Dressed’ nominees enjoy benefit gala
- Darlington House gets all decked out for Christmas
- With a Ho Ho Ho! Santa steals the show!
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=42365