Local business folk mingle at Town Council’s Sunsetter
Franco Orlando, left, just moved to La Jolla from the Toronto-area to be with her daughter Lia Johnson.
The Town Council was formed in 1950 as a consortium of several civic and business organizations to provide La Jollans with a forum for debate, discussion, action on community concerns, and to advise local, state and federal governments of the community’s position on these issues. The Town Council meets at 5 p.m. second Thursdays of the month at the La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect St. To learn more, call (858) 454-1444.
- Autumn chill in the air at last Sunsetter of the summer
- Community backs fundraiser in support of Bird Rock Elementary
- San Diego’s ‘Best Dressed’ nominees enjoy benefit gala
- Darlington House gets all decked out for Christmas
- With a Ho Ho Ho! Santa steals the show!
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=42365