Bird Rock students take in Midway
Laurie White’s second-grade class from Bird Rock Elementary visited the USS Midway Museum on May 20.
The students enjoyed a guided tour and learned about the history ship, while exploring three levels of the humungous aircraft carrier floating museum. While onboard, they observed a ceremony saluting some military Pearl Harbor survivors on board that day.
- Big crowd turns out for annual Muirlands Rocks
- Parents help Bird Rock teachers prepare
- Nearly 4,000 students return to school in La Jolla
- La Jolla's back-to-school dates to note
- Hillel submits plan for smaller La Jolla center near UCSD
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=42402