La Jolla Elementary students share knowledge of history
Four classes of fourth graders — 100 of them — at La Jolla Elementary have been studying people who made a difference in California history. On May 25, they dressed up as the individuals they had been studying and went to the auditorium, where parents and students from other grades asked them questions about their lives.
- La Jolla Elementary goes to the movies
- The Children’s School to show ‘Race to Nowhere’
- Students at San Diego French-American School learn about galette des rois
- Muirlands, La Jolla Elementary plan open houses
- La Jolla Farmers Market celebrates 12th anniversary
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=42492