La Jolla luminaries shine at art and fashion events
Designer Pamela Pogue, another ‘Wired’ team member, shows off her sea-spine necklace.
The Art Meets Fashion project brought a new kind of runway to Terminal 2 at the San Diego International Airport on April 28 — a fashion show featuring the creations of 11 teams of artists and designers. Among the VIPs were a number of La Jollans, including 14-year-old Dagmar Bjork, who is already a professional model and jewelry designer. The First Friday event on May 6 drew hundreds of spectators to NTC Promenade at Liberty Station in Point Loma for a second showing of Art Meets Fashion designs and an open house at some of the 37 galleries that now call NTC home, including
Visions Art Museum. Once again, artists and designers who live and work in La Jolla were on display.
— Lonnie Burstein Hewitt
- Art and Wine Festival a treat for the senses
- Kyoto Scholarship gala shines a spotlight on human achievements
- Soroptimist luncheon shines spotlight on women helping women
- La Jolla Playhouse supporters and stars shine at 2011 Gala
- Wine-tasting event nets funds for La Jolla High
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=41868
Posted by Staff
on May 20, 2011. Filed under Life
, Social Photo Galleries
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry