LJHS’s Gary Frank notches 100th win
With the team’s 14-5 win last week against Madison, La Jolla High’s head baseball coach Gary Frank reached the 100-win milestone for the Vikings.
Frank, who is in his eighth season as the head coach at La Jolla is also an alumnus of the school. Prior to taking over the head coaching job, he played college baseball at Colorado State before transferring to Cal State San Bernardino. He joined the teaching staff at La Jolla in 1999 and is still the all-time leader at La Jolla in batting average (.400). On the season, the team is 10-15 overall.
- La Jolla schools produce plethora of water polo talent
- Knights prevail again in CIF girls water polo final
- La Jolla Country Day’s Mathis named player of the year
- La Jolla girls basketball preview: Expectations high for Country Day
- Sports roundup: La Jolla Country Day wins CIF cross-country title
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=41855