Pedestrian robbed on Holiday Court
City News Service
A thief pepper-sprayed a pedestrian on a roadside off La Jolla Village Drive Tuesday afternoon and stole cash from him before fleeing along with a cohort.
The robbery in the 3200 block of Holiday Court was reported about 12:45 p.m., according to San Diego police.
The victim told officers that the bandit, a slim man in a striped polo shirt, fled along with a companion in a dark-colored four-door Mercedes-Benz with tinted windows, SDPD Detective Gary Hassen said.
Medics treated the victim at the scene for exposure to pepper spray.
- La Jolla liquor store held up
- La Jolla Crime Log – April 23-29
- La Jolla Crime Log April 9-16
- Wounded suspect captured after escaping from La Jolla hospital
- La Jolla crime report for Aug. 7-14
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=41628