Every Wednesday morning the real estate community meets at the La Jolla’s Real Estate Association’s office to pitch their listings and discuss issues relating to their industry. Jim McInerney of Prudential California Realty recently made good on his promise to write a song about the outgoing president, Karen Rockwell of Willis Allen Real Estate.
- La Jolla building permit applications for Jan. 10-14
- November home sales in San Diego down by two points from 2009
- November home prices up, sales down compared to 2009
- La Jolla homes sold between Nov. 15 and 19
- Weekly home sales in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=41072