La Jollan to guest star on ‘Let’s Make a Deal’ Monday, May 16
Jenny Werth of La Jolla will be a contestant on the television game show “Let’s Make A Deal,” Monday, May 16. Werth could take home the Big Deal of the Day or maybe the dreaded Zonk! The game show airs at 2 p.m. Monday-Friday on KFMB (Channel 9). “Let’s Make A Deal,” is a one-hour show where audience members dress in outlandish costumes to win cash and prizes by making deals with the host Wayne Brady.
To attend a free taping of the show at the Sunset Bronson Studios in Hollywood, order tickets at http://www.cbs.com/daytime/lets_make_a_deal/ Program directors report one out of every 18 audience members will be a contestant on the show. The “Let’s Make a Deal” audience hotline is (888) 5-DEAL-50.
The original “Let’s Make A Deal,” was a television staple during the 1960s and ‘70s when Monty Hall hosted it from 1963 to 1977. While later versions aired in syndication and primetime, the show is best remembered for the years hosted by Hall, who serves as a creative consultant on the latest version.
- Event in La Jolla will mark 60 years of Holocaust commemoration
- Two noted authors in La Jolla to read for UCSD writers series
- Do art and politics mix? Find out at next Bronowski Forum lecture in La Jolla
- Son’s birth brings director to town as his latest feature film, “Hanna,” opens on Friday
- New Education Committee plans to bring La Jolla history to students
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=41191