Fashion fun to benefit San Diego youth in need set in Pacific Beach
Beginning of Hope, a “tour de force in fashion” event to benefit foster youth, will be held Wednesday, May 18 at the Soledad Club, 5050 Soledad Road, in Pacific Beach. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. The fashion show begins at 7 p.m.
Hosted by Stacey Blanchet of Blanchet Designs (blanchetdesigns.com), Jennifer Lynn of Linden of Los Angeles (lindenca.com), Camille Wood of Dazzlme by Camille (dazzlme.com) and Artemisa Knudtson of Artemisa’s Creations (artemisascreations.com), the evening will be hosted by TV personality Keely Lindquist (keelylindquist.com).
Proceeds from the event will go to Voices for Children and Just in Time for Foster Youth. Tickets are $65 for adults; $30 for students and $25 for ages 11-18 at .blanchetdesigns.com and (619) 997-7601. Tickets include dinner, drinks, a no-host bar and desserts.
- Jewish culture festival at Mission Bay to mark Israel’s ‘independence’ day
- Many La Jollans behind a fashion event to support children and adults with disabilities in ARC programs
- Two volunteers honored for La Jolla Art Festival work
- Tickets on sale for Scripps luncheon
- Donor spurs brick campaign at Athenaeum
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=41183