MIT forum to feature Ted Waitt
Ted Waitt, co-founder and former chairman and CEO of Gateway Inc., will headline the MIT Enterprise Forum from 5 to 8 p.m. on May 18 at The Salk Institute.
The program, called “Waitt & Wild,” will feature Waitt, now CEO and founder of Avalon Capital Group and co-founder of the CONNECT Innovation Institute, being interviewed by Neil Senturia.
For ticket prices and more information go to http://tinyurl.com/4ypht6o
- Salk Institute unveils Chihuly work commissioned by Joan, Irwin Jacobs
- Photonics, life sciences converge at Salk Institute
- Eye on Science: Look for a busy year for these La Jolla-based folks
- Eight with ties to La Jolla named as AAAS Fellows
- Stuart Collection: Treasure hunt and journey of self-discovery
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=40514