Latte by the Sea in La Jolla marks opening with tasting
Latte by the Sea will celebrate its grand opening at 7855 Ivanhoe Ave. with a free organic coffee tasting on May 9-10.
Located across from the La Jolla Post Office, the new coffee kiosk is owned by John Christofferson. It will offer an array of organic coffee and tea, espresso and smoothies as well as breakfast burritos, pastries, sandwiches, wraps, paninis, salads and soups.
Hours are 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday and 8 a.m to 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- La Jolla Crime Log – April 23-29
- Mosher Point to be part of Chart House remodel on Prospect
- La Jolla’s Avalon Ventures announces closing of $200 million fund
- Vehicle break-ins at La Jolla Shores condo complex upset resident
- Crews at work clearing brush in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=40492