Education Matters: Making a case for K-8 schoolsColumnist Marsha Sutton takes a look at whether bullying in the middle school years is a result of the school structure, considering in part the views of a UCLA psychology professor whose area of expertise is young adolescent peer relationships and school adjustment. Her lectures focused on bullying, peer group conformity among young teens, and middle school.
To read the full story go to: www.delmartimes.net/2011/04/14/bullying-and-the-middle-school-years-the-case-for-k-8/
- Education Matters: Education decimation
- Education Matters: The fight for civics education
- Education Matters: Restricting students’ freedom of speech
- Education Matters: Leaving a legacy of unfair advantage
- Education Matters: Arguing with a rock star
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=40316