Cub Scouts will hold registration at May 3 meeting in La Jolla
It’s Cub Scout recruitment time with annual registration beginning at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 3 at La Jolla Presbyterian Church, 7715 Draper Ave. Registration will take place at a Pack Meeting featuring the presentation, “Amazing Space,” given by a representative from the Reuben H. Fleet Science Museum in Balboa Park.
The Scout program is open to boys in kindergarten through grade 4 and their families. For more information about registration or the pack meeting, contact Julie Furby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two prayer services set for May 5 in La Jolla as part of National Prayer Day
- Lectures to ease grief, separation start on Tuesdays
- The Art of Pysanky: Learning from egg-spert rector Randal Gardner of La Jolla
- Garden-related exhibits and lectures are in full bloom around La Jolla
- Doris Lee McCoy will address Circumnavigators Club on Dec. 9 in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=40366