Warmer day likely Wednesday
It will be mostly sunny and warmer throughout the county today with light winds. Highs today will be 71 to 76 degrees near the coast and 77 to 82 inland; 81 to 86 in the valleys; 69 to 79 in the mountains and 87 to 92 in the deserts.
Cooling is expected Thursday and Friday, with a warmup on tap for the weekend.
- Some school buses running late
- Council members aim to ease hit on libraries, rec centers
- USD officials say betting case won’t ‘define’ the university
- Council to send Sanders a budget priority list
- Aftershocks rattle Imperial Valley, East County
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=40182