Food Network crew films Italian food truck in La Jolla
The crew said they are filming a series on street food across America and thought San Diego would be a good stop when the producers heard about the Italian-themed truck.
Pavlinovic and Mauri are giving La Jolla a three-month trial period, parking every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Ace Parking lot at 2131 Cave St.
- La Jolla Elementary Brownies pitch in on cleanup day
- La Jolla’s councilwoman digging into pothole issue
- La Jolla Community Foundation offers to seek mayor’s OK on future art projects
- More valet not ok, say LJCPA planners
- Businessowner says Motor Car Classic needs fine-tuning
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=40196