Two La Jolla spots will accept prescription drugs during Take-Back Day on Saturday Saturday
A countywide Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is scheduled from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
County residents will have an opportunity to safely dispose of unwanted prescription medications at several locations throughout San Diego County. No questions are asked, and the medication will be disposed of according to State and Federal laws.
The closest locations will be Scripps Green Hospital at 10666 N. Torrey Pines Road and parking lot 705 at UCSD Medical Center at the intersection of Voigt and Campus Point Drives.
To find other spot, go to www.dea.gov and click on Got Drugs.
- UCSD Sulpizio Center patient arrivals delayed by state process
- UCSD’s Sulpizio cardiovascular center set for April opening
- UCSD surgeons replace total artificial heart with human transplant
- UCSD, Scripps executives looking to the future
- VA employees pack food and toy boxes for families in need
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=40105