Nominate a pothole in La Jolla; maybe it will get filled on ThursdayCity crews will be in La Jolla and University City on Thursday for a “pothole event.”
Councilwoman Sherri Lightner, who helped coordinate the effort that will have multiple crews filling potholes on major streets, such as La Jolla Parkway, Torrey Pines Road and La Jolla Village Drive, wants residents to nominate additional streets.
She said in an e-mail she’s looking for any “particular street with multiple potholes for inclusion.”
Contact her office at (619) 236-6611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
She also repeated her words urging people to report individual potholes, by calling (619) 527-7500 or visiting www.sandiego.gov/streetdiv and clicking on “Service Request.”
“By notifying us immediately of potholes, you can help us address these problems more quickly,” her e-mail noted.
- La Jolla Town Council ready to tackle pothole problem
- La Jolla’s councilwoman digging into pothole issue
- La Jollans working to get lights back on in the Village
- La Jolla Shores lifeguard, parking projects get underway
- Council OKs settlement on claim against Promote La Jolla, new group in offing
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39989