Your View: La Jolla’s much better without unpermitted vendors at Children’s Pool
It was so wonderful to walk on the beach at Children’s Pool recently. What a pleasure to see kids and their families enjoying the area without the intimidation of seal lovers.
Vendors without permits should be banned, We can all get along!
So happy to be a San Diegan.
- Our View: Time for both sides to take a time out at Children’s Pool
- Opinion: What would Ellen Browning Scripps do?
- Opinion: Story put attention on La Jolla tree
- Opinion: Don’t forget safety in Torrey Pines Road plans
- Opinion: We should protect, not destroy, seal habitat
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39733