French-inspired fashion gets an ‘ooh la la’ at Arc benefit
Rich Sulpizio, Jeanne Jones, Gaby Sulpizio, Jordan, and John Parrish.
In recognition of their support for The Arc, Mayor Jerry Sanders sent over a proclamation naming April 9 “John and Phyllis Parrish, and, Gaby and Richard Sulpizio Day.” The Sulpizios donated $1 million for The Sulpizio Family Arc Center of San Diego. The fashion show was produced by Leonard Simpson. Close to 100 items were donated for the auctions.
- Businesses bond for Challenged Athletes Foundation benefit
- Silver Tea patrons show their support for children
- Five La Jolla women are among the 2010 Women of Dedication
- Autumn chill in the air at last Sunsetter of the summer
- Residents host fundraiser to renovate La Jolla fire station
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39870