French-inspired fashion gets an ‘ooh la la’ at Arc benefit
In recognition of their support for The Arc, Mayor Jerry Sanders sent over a proclamation naming April 9 “John and Phyllis Parrish, and, Gaby and Richard Sulpizio Day.” The Sulpizios donated $1 million for The Sulpizio Family Arc Center of San Diego. The fashion show was produced by Leonard Simpson. Close to 100 items were donated for the auctions.
- Businesses bond for Challenged Athletes Foundation benefit
- Silver Tea patrons show their support for children
- Five La Jolla women are among the 2010 Women of Dedication
- Autumn chill in the air at last Sunsetter of the summer
- Residents host fundraiser to renovate La Jolla fire station
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39870