Businesses bond for Challenged Athletes Foundation benefit
Challenged Athletes Foundation director of business development Nancy Reynolds with Brannon Ciora, owner of Prospect Bar & Grill, Tara Butche, CAF athlete representative, Mario Biundo, general manager of Ferrari & Maserati San Diego and Diane Galigher, owner Engel & Volkers.
The group raised almost $2,000 for CAF. Guests got to take home photos of themselves posing near the cars and with friends.
- Piatti toasts its 20th year with party for Las Patronas
- La Valencia a hot spot for Sunsetter
- The elegant Athenaeum parties with its supporters
- Innovation Night at the Playhouse draws a crowd
- A Starry, Starry Night lights up La Jolla Shores
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39198