Opinion: One person’s perspective on bouncing potholes
A couple of major blobs that were recently fixed but are now sinking might fit into the Light’s pothole project. One on La Jolla Rancho Road at intersection of Cottontail and the other on La Jolla Parkway in the left hand turn lane to get to Hidden Valley Road. I don’t have photos, but they are BIG. I will send along others as I bounce over them. I have been phoning in potholes to the City for years and have very good results — sometimes fixed within 24 hours. The Scripps Ranch project on April 23emphasizes not only smooth roads and less damage to cars, but also cost savings to the city as a crew can take care of multiple problems in the same area at one time.
- Opinion: I drink my tap water with gratitude
- Opinion: Amidst changing times, local paper still your ‘friend’
- Opinion: A La Jollan’s view of the Christmas Parade
- Opinion: Shores Market an endangered ‘species’
- Opinion: Whitney project a travesty
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39309