Alfonso Johnston joins Coldwell Banker
Alfoson Johnston, a native San Diegan, has joined Coldwell Banker Residential brokerage in La Jolla.
After serving three years in the U.S. Army’s 101st Airborne Division from 1961-1964, he attended Grossmont College and San Diego State University. Then, after 35 successful years in the wine and grocery field with the La Jolla Country Market and 7-Eleven Food Stores, Johnston has chosen a new career in the real estate profession.
His past involvement as a local homeowner, landlord and investor in the San Diego real estate market has helped prepare him for this new profession
- Perennial market leader Greg Noonan is tops again
- Windermere Exclusive Properties welcomes Kristyn Misleh
- La Jolla Real Estate Brokers Association honors retiring director
- Coldwell Banker’s Cheryl McGrory earns ABR designation
- Prudential helps Sunshine Kids learn to surf
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39301