Realtors’ party sends a friend into retirement in style
Marti Gellens, Chuck Helsel and Maxine Gellens
Friends and family gathered at the La Jolla Country Club on March 30 to toast Anna Galloway on her retirement as executive director of REBA (La Jolla Real Estate Brokers’ Association) from 1968 to 2011. Guests feasted on hors d’oeuvres, a buffet dinner, and cake and coffee, offering a champagne toast to their friend of 43 years. Galloway said she intends to travel and visit family to ease into a fun retirement. After testimonials and a gift and plaque presentation, Galloway enjoyed the parting greetings of all in attendance.
- Grandparents greet new Head of School at poolside party
- San Diego’s ‘Best Dressed’ nominees enjoy benefit gala
- Darlington House gets all decked out for Christmas
- With a Ho Ho Ho! Santa steals the show!
- Friends gather for benefit at Scripps Hospital
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39120