Coldwell Banker holding regionwide open house this weekend
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage will host a special “Own Your Future” open house this weekend, April 9-10. More than 200 homes will be open for perspective buyers to view throughout the San Diego County and Temecula Valley regions.
The event serves to bring attention to the long-term benefits of traditional homeownership. “Today’s perspective homebuyers have the opportunity to take advantage of pricing we saw nearly a decade ago, combined with historically low interest rates,” said Rick Hoffman, President and COO of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for San Diego and Temecula Valley. “The latest key economic indicators suggest further economic recovery is underway with an improving job market and an increase in home construction.”
For open houses in La Jolla go to www.lajollalightrealestate.com/.
For those in outlying areas go to www.sdviewonline.com/viewmag.php.
- La Jolla Coldwell Banker’s June Kubli earns Senior designation
- Coldwell Banker food drive aids 100 University City families
- Coldwell Banker agents promote “EdUCate” Oktoberfest
- DataQuick reports San Diego’s September home sales declined
- Tash Team on track for stellar 2010
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39020