Finch’s offering eclectic menu, tasteful dining in La Jolla
The establishment is run by Linda and Marshall Ravden, their son Nicholas and daughter in-law Tiana, as well as non-family partner Martin Hall.
“We have a unique and eclectic menu, with uncomplicated food,” said Linda Ravden, adding the restaurant didn’t want to be pigeonholed into any particular style or theme. “We and our chefs wanted to be creative.”
She said her new family bistro is offering casual, high-end dining at reasonable prices. The restaurant is open Tuesday through Saturday in the location formerly home to Cafe Lautrec and Cafe Lavande. Lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.; happy hour with live music and “small plates” is from 4 to 7 p.m. and dinner is served from 6 to 10 p.m.
They can be reached at (858) 456-4056 and currently have a website under construction at www.finchslajolla.com.
- La Jolla’s Brockton Villa hosts fundraiser for Muirland Middle School
- Village valet service in front of La Jolla transportation committee
- Google acquires La Jolla’s eBook Technologies
- Crowds turn out for opening of La Jolla Sprinkles shop
- New wine bar, bistro coming to La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=39018