La Jolla Kudos to Aquamoree
Kudos to Aquamoree, the restaurant known for its Southern-style tapas that’s downstairs at 1250 Prospect St., for livening up Village nights. Owners Sheila Fortune and her son Brandon Fortune have Gregory Michael Entertainment, which plays a mix of Motown, jazz and soul music, in the house every Friday night. Soon they’ll be playing some Saturdays, too, and when summer gets closer, Sheila says they hope to have regular music two or three nights a week.
This weekly feature gives kudos to the businesses, property owners and institutions that do their part to help make La Jolla beautiful. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.
- La Jolla’s Brockton Villa hosts fundraiser for Muirland Middle School
- New wine bar, bistro coming to La Jolla
- Southern tapas with a flair awaits you at new Aquamoree in La Jolla
- BarFly celebrates opening with ‘red carpet’ event
- Hennessey trust acquires restaurant building
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=38356