Motorcycle rider hurt in crash near UCSD
City News Service
A 25-year-old motorcycle rider seriously injured his leg Saturday when his bike crashed into the center divider of a La Jolla road near UC San Diego, police said.
The man was riding with two other motorcyclists in the 3200 block of Torrey Pines Road when he hit the center divider at around 2:30 p.m., said San Diego police Officer Frank Cali.
He was ejected from his bike and hospitalized with a serious leg injury, according to a San Diego Fire-Rescue Department dispatcher.
The other two riders were not involved in the crash, Cali said.
- La Jolla Town Council to get helicopter udpdate
- 2010 Scorecard: La Jollans accomplished a lot in past year
- UCSD in La Jolla: Dr. Ivor Royston
- UCSD to mark Founder’s Day on Thursday
- La Jolla group to attend meeting to discuss water board’s tentative ruling on fireworks
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=38255