Corned Beef Hash ala Hennessey’s
Corned Beef Hash
2 pounds cooked corned beef
2 ½ pounds breakfast potatoes
3/4 pound large onions
3/4 pound large green peppers
Chop potatoes, onions, and green peppers and add to corned beef water. While vegetables are cooking (about 20 minutes), shred corned beef (until fine) with a fork and knife and cut into 1-inch strips. Add 1 teaspoon granulated garlic, salt and pepper. Drain cooked vegetables, mix with shredded corned beef.
Serve 10-ounce portion that has been browned on griddle with margarine.
- On the Menu Recipe: Tapenade’s Wild Mushroom Ravioli
- On the Menu: Manhattan’s Cannelloni
- On the Menu Recipe: Asparagi Milanese ala Barbarella
- On the Menu Recipe: Cucina Urbana’s Risotto Carbonara
- On the Menu recipe: Piatti’s Basil Ricotta Ravioli
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=37363