Surfrider CEO to speak in San Diego
Surfrider Foundation’s global CEO Jim Moriarty will speak at the next meeting of the organization’s San Diego chapter at 7 p.m. March 16. The meeting will be held in Forum Hall, above the Wells Fargo Bank in University Town Centre, 4315 La Jolla Village Drive.
The meeting is open to the public and free to attend.
The presentation will look at Surfrider’s evolution over its 26-year history and its vision for the future.
Refreshments will be provided.
Founded in 1992, Surfrider Foundation’s San Diego chapter is the largest and one of the oldest chapters within the national organization. More information can be found at www.surfridersd.org or by calling (858) 792-9940.
- Ocean garden walk set for Sunday
- John T. Reilly returns to head SeaWorld San Diego
- Zoo asking public to vote on baby elephant's name
- Air quality rules changes could affect SD's compliance
- Child exploitation protection program launched
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=36883