UCSD salutes Dr. Seuss on what would’ve, could’ve been his 107th birthday
Audrey Geisel offered thoughts about her husband Theodor Geisel, aka Dr. Seuss, at the UCSD Faculty Club celebration of the late author’s 107th birthday, March 2, 2011. First-year MFA actors from the UCSD Department of Theater and Dance performed “The Lorax,” and guests enjoyed champagne and birthday cake — raising a toast to the beloved icon of children’s literature who served as a patron and benefactor of UCSD.
- San Diego’s ‘Best Dressed’ nominees enjoy benefit gala
- Wine-tasting event nets funds for La Jolla High
- Tables set for historical society’s stylish progressive dinner
- Friends gather for benefit at Scripps Hospital
- La Jolla’s ‘Gem’ of the week: Inspiration
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=37016