Nordstrom runway show raises funds for New Children’s Museum
Landmark Aviation on Pacific Highway was the scene of Nordstrom’s Spring Preview on Feb. 23 that featured garments from European and American designers and doubled as a benefit for the New Children’s Museum, 200 West Island Ave., San Diego.
Guests were treated to cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, a runway show, shopping discounts, and dessert. The event committee included Shannon Bartlett, Terri Bourne, Robin Wilson Carrier, Ellise Coit, Vicki Eddy, Caroline Farwell, Jennifer Greenfield, Michelle Horner, Lauren Krause-Garbacz, Patsy Marino, Andrea Naversen, Maryanne Pfister, Rex Romande, Jinda Schatz, Camille Sobrian, Sheryl White and Vicki Zeiger.
- Athenaeum reception heralds the exhibits of two Mexican artists
- Historical Society event launches speakers series
- Timken’s holiday party is an elegant affair
- Church welcomes fall with Oktoberfest
- Colbie Caillat rocks out for juvenile diabetes cure
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=37020