La Jolla merchants group to meet Wednesday
The La Jolla Village Merchants Association board will hold its second meeting at 8 a.m. Wednesday morning at the La Jolla Women’s Club, 715 Silverado Ave.
The group is on a fast-track to submitting an application to the City Council to become the manager of the La Jolla Business Improvement District.
President Phil Coller said the agenda will continue to revolve around organizational matters since the group is still in its early days.
He encouraged business people who are within the boundaries of the La Jolla BID to attend and to participate.
- Coller to head merchants group, calls for more to get involved
- Candidates list goals for La Jolla merchant group
- 32 candidates in line for La Jolla business group
- Meeting set for Jan. 10 to discuss La Jolla merchant group
- Promote La Jolla board contemplating future
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=36818