Coldwell Banker announces La Jolla’s outstanding performers
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage announced the winners of January’s “Outstanding Performance Award” recipients. The coveted monthly award recognizes agents who meet and exceed exceptionally high transaction goals while providing unparalleled client service.
Recipients from the La Jolla office include Rossana Pestana, London Fields, Lynn Joseph, Jim Shultz and Irene Chandler.
“We not only look forward to their continued success but are extremely proud of the level of service and productivity for which these sales associates are being awarded,” said Rick Hoffman, president and chief operating officer of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Greater San Diego and Temecula Valley Regions.
- Classic Old Spanish home a gem in La Jolla
- Perennial market leader Greg Noonan is tops again
- Windermere Exclusive Properties welcomes Kristyn Misleh
- La Jolla Real Estate Brokers Association honors retiring director
- Prudential helps Sunshine Kids learn to surf
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=36824