Ribbon-cutting celebrates UCSD’s Sulpizio Center opening
In celebration of the opening of UCSD’s Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center, the university’s Health System leadership, donors, friends and community leaders cut a ceremonial ribbon on Friday in front of the $228 million center next to Thornton Hospital. Visitors also had an opportunity to tour the center, named for Richard and Gaby Sulpizio, who donated $10 million to the project. The center will see its first patients on April 3.
- UCSD spotlights innnovation during IDEaS Expo
- Little-known Ansel Adams photos of UCSD on display
- Students celebrate during UCSD International Week
- Autopsy shows woman found in burning La Jolla car was slain
- La Jolla Hillel revisions aren’t enough for neighbors
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=36686