Bishop’s, Country Day play for Division IV title
Both The Bishop’s School and La Jolla Country Day girls basketball teams won their semifinal games Tuesday night. The two will now play for the CIF Division IV title.
Bishop’s topped Mater Dei 57-42 and were led by Alissa Campanero, who scored 21 points in the win for the Knights.
La Jolla Country Day beat Del Norte 66-38, getting 28 points from junior Maya Hood.
The Division IV championship is Saturday at the Jenny Craig Pavilion. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:30 a.m.
- La Jolla Country Day gets sweep of Bishop’s
- La Jolla girls basketball preview: Expectations high for Country Day
- Perfect Bishop’s Knights have high hopes in CIF playoffs
- La Jolla’s week in sports: Torreys win tournament in Phoenix
- La Jolla Country Day selected for showcase
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=36465