Bird Rock youngsters visit La Jolla arts studio
A group of first graders from Bird Rock Elementary school exercised their creative skills at a drop-in class on a recent Wednesday afternoon at My Art Shed at 7426 Girard Ave. Porschia Talbot owns the business, which provides arts and activities for children and adults as well as a gallery.
- Padre makes plate appearance at La Jolla school, knocks one out
- Bird Rock students Walk-N-Rock
- Bird Rock student shares story of mother’s breast cancer
- Elementary schools kick off La Jolla’s Halloween fun
- Greyhound adoption event set for Saturday in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=36296