The stars come out on opening night at the Jewish Film Festival
Guests gathered at the Jewish Community Center in La Jolla on Feb. 10 for the opening night reception of the 21st annual San Diego Jewish Film Festival. Over 10 days, ticketholders got to see some 45 films, including “Over 90 and Loving It,” a documentary written and produced by Rancho Santa Fe resident and filmmaker Susan Polis Schutz, which featured along with many others, the lively antics of 105-year-old Laura Simon of La Jolla.
- Piatti toasts its 20th year with party for Las Patronas
- La Valencia a hot spot for Sunsetter
- The elegant Athenaeum parties with its supporters
- Innovation Night at the Playhouse draws a crowd
- A Starry, Starry Night lights up La Jolla Shores
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=36250