Spring styles are the stars in Woman’s Club fashion show
Ticket holder Carol Rumsey (left) picks from the prize purses that could contain $50 as Delores Ward, looks on.
Tired of the little black dress and longing for something more fun and colorful you can actually mooove in when the band begins to play? The dresses on parade at the La Jolla Woman’s Club luncheon Feb. 7 came from Star Fashion House of Beverly Hills and La Jolla (1110 Torrey Pines Road) — the creations of Hollywood designer Ricco Antonio and Wilhelmina, a brother/sister duo who once danced professionally. A mix of members and models sashayed the ensembles across the stage to the awes and applause of club members.
- San Diego’s ‘Best Dressed’ nominees enjoy benefit gala
- Darlington House gets all decked out for Christmas
- With a Ho Ho Ho! Santa steals the show!
- Wine-tasting event nets funds for La Jolla High
- Friends gather for benefit at Scripps Hospital
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=36218