Perennial market leader Greg Noonan is tops again
Greg Noonan was the No. 1 Realtor in La Jolla’s real estate market for listing sales volume in 2010, according to data compiled by Real Data Results.
Based out of Prudential California Realty’s La Jolla office, Noonan provides knowledge-based assistance for clients throughout San Diego County.
“Greg’s outstanding achievements in the sales arena are the result of his professionalism and focus on ethical business practices,” said Nicki Marcellino, manager of Prudential La Jolla. “He is known for making the best interests of his clients his top priority.”
Greg has ranked in the upper echelons of the La Jolla real estate market for the majority of his 31-year career and the Wall Street Journal has named him one of the top 100 Realtors in the U.S. time and time again.
- Prudential helps Sunshine Kids learn to surf
- Windermere Exclusive Properties welcomes Kristyn Misleh
- La Jolla Real Estate Brokers Association honors retiring director
- Coldwell Banker’s Cheryl McGrory earns ABR designation
- La Jolla home sits on a sandy beach
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=35924