Slater-Price recognizes National Wear Red Day
Supervisor Pam Slater-Price joined advocates from the American Heart Association to recognize Feb. 4 as “National Wear Red Day” in San Diego County.
A county proclamation issued by Slater-Price states that “by increasing awareness, speaking up about heart disease and empowering women to reduce their risk for cardiovascular disease, we can save thousands of lives each year.”
During the month of February, red lighting is illuminating the County Administration Center to support the Go Red For Women campaign.
- Lightner calls for sustainable water supply strategy
- Report: Nearly 1/3 of SD residents make less than cost of living
- Report: San Diego County spends less on fire services than neighbors
- Coastkeeper forum looks at risk of oil spill in San Diego
- Judge throws out lawsuit challenging proposed sales-tax increase
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=35920